setting max height of listview with initial height is wrap content(it may be empty)

by jalandar » Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:50:32 GMT

 Hello everybody I want set initial height of list view with wrap
content, and later it will be expanded as per data added to specific
limit of height. I used wrap_content for height and android:maxHeight
="100px", but it is not working properly the list grows in height
beyond the maxHeight as the list item added.
Is there any other solution.

1. Reg: Android Game API

Hi All,

I am new to android games development on mobiles.  can any one suggest
me which API suitable to develop game. I am using Android 1.5 API for
Android mobiles.

I need help from you all.

Thanks,
TomM.

--

2. Internal storage magic 32a sakti gue

Buset

Diapaain tu bos???

"lestarikan alam Indonesia dengan bersepeda"
follow me at twitter @oktorairahadi