com.android.phone.InCallScreen activity

by Ruben » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:16:22 GMT

 Is it possible to intercept the intent of calling and answering and by
doing that replacing the calling/answering screen. I see from the
logcat that right now com.android.phone.InCallScreen activity is been
started. Anyway to overwrite that to have my own activity to show up?

com.android.phone.InCallScreen activity

by Ruben » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:16:35 GMT

 Is it possible to intercept the intent of calling and answering and by
doing that replacing the calling/answering screen. I see from the
logcat that right now com.android.phone.InCallScreen activity is been
started. Anyway to overwrite that to have my own activity to show up?

1. Blue Screen of Death when debugging againstactual phone

I'm not sure what's causing anyone so many issues. The way I load apps to it
seems pretty simple I just plug the g1 in and close the emulator if open and
then run the program it auto chooses the device as the emulator no command line
needed